Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 01
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- My Dealer Account
- our gallery
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Google Pixel 7 Series Renders Surface Online, Colour Options Tipped Ahead of Launch September 28, 2022Google Pixel 7 series was showcased during the Google I/O 2022 event in May. The tech giant is all set to unveil the smartphones alongside Google Pixel Watch during its ‘Made By Google' event on October 6. Just days before the formal debut, renders of the upcoming Pixel phones have leaked online. In the leaked […]
- Fast Company Shuts Down Website After Hackers Compromise Apple News Feed September 28, 2022Fast Company on Tuesday said that it had shut down its website, after hackers managed to compromise its Apple News feed. The hackers, who broke into the firm's content publishing tools that were linked to Apple's news aggregator service, also sent "obscene and racist" notifications to Apple News users, according to the company. The company's […]
- Steam 2022 Sale Schedule Revealed, Annual Spring Sale Coming 2023 September 28, 2022Steam Sale dates for autumn and winter 2022, and spring 2023 have been revealed in a Valve blog post. The company has included an annual Spring Sale in its seasonal calendar, which is scheduled to run from March 16–23, next year. The Spring sale will replace the Lunar New Year sale, due to scheduling issues […]
- Amazon Great Indian Festival 2022 Sale: Best Deals for Content Creators September 28, 2022Amazon Great Indian Festival 2022 sale is currently live in India with huge discounts on a range of products. Apart from smartphones, you can buy accessories, small gadgets, and many other things on the e-commerce site. The yearly sale brings no-cost EMI options and exchange discounts.
- NASA Crashed a Spacecraft Into an Asteroid; Photos Show the Last Moments of the Successful DART Mission September 28, 2022NASA's DART (Double Asteroid Redirection Test) mission to crash a spacecraft into an asteroid was successful on Tuesday. The US space agency is attempting to deflect the asteroid Dimorphos off its trajectory. Here's what the images shared by NASA after the impact with the asteroid can tell us about the successful DART mission, which is […]
- BlackBerry IoT Unit Sees Increase in Automotive Demand Amid Fall in Cybersecurity Revenue September 28, 2022BlackBerry on Tuesday reported that its revenues from cybersecurity services for the second quarter fell 7.5 percent to $111 million (roughly Rs. 900 crore) year-on-year. The company faces tough competition from Microsoft, Citrix, and IBM in the security software segment. Meanwhile, the company's Internet of things (IoT) unit, which includes the QNX automotive softwar...
- Drone Deliveries Become Reality in the US as Government Regulation Catches Up September 28, 2022Drone deliveries are becoming more common in the US, with services from Alphabet's Wing, Amazon, and Flytrex available in parts of the country, as government regulation catches up. Backers of the technology argue they drones are faster, safer, and better for the planet than greenhouse-gas-spewing delivery trucks. Meanwhile, skeptics question whether drone drop-offs ca...
- Binance Initiates E-Crime Programme to Help Police Crack Crypto Crimes September 28, 2022Binance has announced a special programme that will focus on training law enforcement officers understand the nuances of the crypto world. The aim of this programme is to help police officers globally, understand how Web3 an blockchain work. Binance will connect police officers in different parts of the world to skilled Web3 professionals who would […]
- European Union's AI Liability Directive to Make It Easier to Sue AI Systems, Drone Makers for Compensation September 28, 2022The European Union is set to announce the AI Liability Directive draft rules on Wednesday, as it aims to empower individuals and companies that suffer harm from drones, robots, and other products or services equipped with artificial intelligence software to sue for compensation. The rules aim to address the increasing proliferation of AI-enabled products and […]
- US CHIPS Act: Vice President Kamala Harris Seeks Japanese Partners to Boost Semiconductor Production September 28, 2022US Vice President Kamala Harris on Wednesday said the US administration was looking for new investments and partnerships with Japanese technology firms. The recently signed CHIPS and Science Act is aimed at boosting semiconductor manufacturing and expanding the supply chain for critical materials used across a range of devices from smartphones to missiles.